Monday, June 8, 2009

Magazine

From all the craziness of the portfolio I wished I had more time to work on the magazine. The cover was the hardest for me 'cause I couldn't get the image I wanted. So I used an image I already had, but realized that the shoes are kinda floating. I wanted to have someone with a big white wedding dress by a church or brick building losing their shoe. Anyways, my main feature layout is my favorite part because it was fun to make. I used grid lines to align the images and text. I also enjoyed making the images. I remember I was sick that week, but needed to take pictures that I went out to the rain in shorts and rain-boots. I had lots of fun! The table of contents was also difficult to achieve. The image 'pops'-out and is in your face which is what I wanted. The other articles were didn't come as easy as the main feature. The rainboots is my least favorite page because it doesn't match up with the others. The '8 way to keep you feet happy', or 'celebrities page' also have a grid-base layout that look good.

I learned a lot from this projects that has to deal with in-design and typography. I realized that I need to correct some of the little errors. But learned from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment